It doesn't have to be like that, you know?! Having a perfect hair day can be done at home, by YOU! All you need are a few products to have in your arsenal...then you are golden.
Here is the list of must-haves:
- Leave-in Conditioner : helps detangle hair making it easier to comb through
- Boar Bristle Brush: helps combing hair back into a sleek ponytail
- Hair Oil: use for no-frizz ends (a little does a long way)
- A Blow-dryer : no explanation need, right?
- Ceramic Flat Iron: has many uses: straighten hair, create waves and curls in hair
- Dry Shampoo: great product for those with naturally oily hair, or of you want to skip a wash to keep hairstyle fresh-looking, not to mention dry shampoo also adds volume to fine hair
- Ceramic Round Brush: great to use when blow drying hair straight; helps add volume to hair
- Light-Weight Hairspray: like the name, it will not weigh hair down or give you that "crispy" feeling hair - no one wants that, right?
Do you use any of these to style your hair at home? Do you have any other products you would add to this list? Please share your thoughts with us!