Over the last month or so I have incorporated the AHA Brazilian Peel facial treatment in my skin care routine. If you haven't had a chance to read about this amazing product, please feel free to read my first two initial blog posts here:
1. AHA Brazilian Peel: Antidote for Aging
2. AHA Brazilian Peel: Round Two
In this third and last post, I wanted to just highlight all the reasons why Brazilian Peel is such an amazing skin care product.
- This facial treatment is stronger than most of the other types of peels I have used in the past.
- It does not cause skin to irritate or cause redness.
- Applying the treatment is very simple.
- It only takes 10 min for this treatment to work into skin.
- One box of Brazilian Peel has four (4) applications - this is a month's worth of treatment.
- Each application has the exact amount needed for your facial.
- Removing the peel is non abrasive - it is easily removed with just water.
- The peels active ingredient, Acai, is a natural super anti-oxidant found in the Amazon rainforest.
- Secondary ingredients are vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and E - these vitamins are highly effective in treating skin for a younger healthier appearance.
- This peel helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Helps improve skin’s texture, smoothing away dullness, roughness and dryness.
- Brazilian Peel was rewarded the 2010 Allure Best of Beauty Award, Best Beauty Breakthrough.
- Sephora highlighted the Brazilian Peel as “The Most Buzzed-About Beauty” product in the September 2011 issue of Marie Claire.
Disclosure: I received the above products through Sublime Media Connection in exchange for an honest review. In no way was I asked to give a positive review.