Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What's In My Purse? - #BeHealthyForEveryPartOfLife

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartOfLife #CollectiveBias 


Hello My Lovelies! 

In today's article I'll be sharing what's in my purse on a daily basis. I've wanted to do a post like this for a while and now that I was given the opportunity to do so...I'm excited to get right into it! 

But, here's a sincere disclaimer: I carry way too many things with me. Although, everything that is in my purse helps me get through the day, there are times when I feel like I'm carrying around my entire office (which is partially true). 

However, I did manage to pick only my daily essentials. You know, those items that somehow always find their way into your bag no matter what?   

Yeah, those essentials. 


1. My iPad2 + keyboard:  I love having my iPad2 with me when I'm on the go. I use it to keep notes while I'm working with my local clients, create my shopping lists, and occasionally I will use it to write article drafts. 

2. Daily Planner: In order to get everything done, I have to write it down. Taking a pen to paper helps me to remember what errands I need to tackle and what appointments I have scheduled. It also makes it easier to schedule new clients I meet while I am out. 


3. Centrum VitaMints: I cannot even stress how crucial it is for me to take a daily vitamin. These New Centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of the day with or without food or water. I always make sure to have them on hand since most mornings I  tend to forget to take them before leaving the house. Having them inside my purse - I can take them at anytime and anywhere. 


4. Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables: Two words: immune support. During the week, my days begin at 3:15 am when my cell phone alarm rings. During the first few hours of the morning, I am helping my husband get off to work on time and making sure that my daughter gets to her bus stop. These first few hours of my morning can be hectic. So, by the time I come back to the house to officially begin my day, I'm feeling somewhat lack-luster. That's when I reach into my purse and pull out this bottle of Emergen-C. These chewable tablets work every.single.time! 

5. Headphones: I like to pull these out when I'm at a coffee house or when I'm in the car waiting for my daughter to arrive at her bus stop.  There's nothing like taking a break while listening to some music or watching an episode of a favorite TV show that I may have missed the evening before


6. ChapStick Total Hydration: The last thing anyone wants is to walk around town speaking with people while having dry chapped lips. I cant live without my ChapStick. I lather it on in the car before pulling out of the driveway, after I eat, and before going to bed at night. The advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils soothes my lips keeping them soft and plump. 

7. Cellphone: This is a no-brainer. My cell phone never leave my side let alone my purse. (I think many of you can relate to me on this one!). 

8. Wallet: Another standard purse essential. I carry my driver's license, corporate cards, and shopping cards inside. 

9. Mini makeup bag: For the most part, I like to keep my everyday makeup very simple. I do, however always carry a few liquid lipsticks, a finishing powder, mini mascara, and a travel size makeup brush with me in the event I need to touch-up my makeup. 

10. A mini tripod: Having this tripod with me allows me to take photos with both my cell phone or camera at any given time. I use it to take outfit photos for my clients or just to practice taking photos with my camera. 

And...that's it. 

As you can see, I wasn't lying about carrying my entire office inside my purse. But, if you were to ask me which items I swear by, I would have to say the Centrum VitaMints, Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables and Chapstick Total Hydration are my "ride or die" purse essentials. 

If you haven't given these a try yet, you really should. You can find them in the Health&Beauty aisles of your local Walmart. 





Now that I've shared with you what's in my purse, I'm curious to see what your purse essentials are. 

Tell me: What do you carry in your purse?  Let me know in the comments or tag me on social media if you'd like to share a photo - I'd love to see + share them! 

Twitter: @latncookndiva
Instagram: @latinflavadesigns
Pinterest: @latinflavadesgn

No comments:

Post a Comment