Friday, May 18, 2012

Introducing Brazil and its Magical Journey

FAB Friday has arrived!

I have always been a fan of Macy's. They are one of the few stores that come up with innovative promotions and trendy designer collections made affordable - just for us!

This morning I decided to take a trip to Macy's in Easton Town Center in Columbus, Oh to look around and do some much needed window shopping. When I got there, to my surprise there were at least another 50 women waiting to get inside! But I am so happy I fought my way through the masses...why?

I was able to get an up close view of the new fashion collection that Macy's has displayed in stores and online: A Magical Journey through Brasil


The collections are amazing - the colors are bold, bright, exotic neon, floral print, neon accessories and so much more! I was (and still am) head over heels in love with Brasil collection. I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that all the fashion pieces remind me of home, Puerto Rico.

To see more photos of the Brasil displays inside the Macy's stores and read more about Macy's collection, please visit my article from today: Brazil has arrived at Macy's with a grand entrance

Now it's your turn: Have you seen the new Brasil collection, yet? Are you planning a shopping spree this weekend? If so, please share with us - we love talking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment