Monday, March 23, 2015

Top Beauty and Fashion Favorites - Feb 2015 Edition

Top Beauty and Fashion Favorites - Feb.2015 Edition



I realize that we are roughly a week away from the month of April, but I could not let this month pass without sharing some beauty and fashion favorites that I've been loving.  So, without further adieu... let's get going ;)





Top Beauty & Fashion Monthly Favorites {from top left going across}


SLIDE #1 

Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Shampoo 

We've shared more than our two cents worth regarding hair care products for thinning hair, however this one has proven to be the BEST at adding thickness and volume. This shampoo does exactly what it claims: strengthen, thicken, and volumize fine, thin hair. I found this at my local Ulta store a few weeks ago while doing my rounds and plan on repurchasing it soon because I am all out. While searching the web for it so I could share the link with you, I did not find it on Ulta's website, but they are having a having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on all Shea Moisture products online and in store. So, if you can get it in store I say "Run, Forest..Run!"

SLIDE #2

LANAKIN

Every woman has this common: we all want longer fuller lashes. Sometimes this can be achieved with mascara - other times it takes a little more inventive ways for it to happen. LANAKIN is a all natural supplement that is specifically for growing longer fuller lashes - the natural way: from within.  Bottom-line: Does this work?  Answer: Yes, it does.  I am not going too much into detail because I will be creating a review (with before and after pics) on this product before the end of the month. Stay tuned for that upcoming article - if you don't want to miss reading it, get it sent via email instead. 

SLIDE #3

InstaNatural Retinol Serum 

Adding a serum to your skin care routine is vital - especially if you are at that stage where aging is a concern. This age defying retinol serum is jam packed with "oh-so good for your skin" ingredients: retinol, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid and other fruit/plant acids. I use this twice a day (morning/night) before applying a moisturizer. It's really amazing. Again, I won't speak too much about it because later this week I will be posting a review on this serum and two other skin care products from InstaNatural - so please don't forget to come back to read it or just get it emailed to you HERE

SLIDE #4 

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation 

Although It Cosmetics does not claim this foundation to be for only oily skin, it does and will keep your skin looking matte. For the past few months, I've been really into applying powder foundations for everyday use versus liquid / creams. I still have yet to find something wrong with this foundation. The coverage is build-able, it's application is fool-proof and it's extremely lightweight on the skin. 

If you decide on purchasing this powder foundation, or any of the IT Cosmetics products, Ulta is now offering a free gift with any $30 purchase until 4/4/15.


SLIDE #5

POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes 

A cleansing wipe under $5 that actually works?  Yes, indeed. A few month's ago, I posted an article titled, Four Simple Pointers for Oily Skin using Pond's , where I talked a little bit about these towelettes.

SLIDE #6 

Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Rose Lip Balm  

Girl... I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've walked by these little tin cans at Sephora. I finally gave in one day and purchased it. The best way to use it: at night. I apply this lip balm right before going to sleep and I kid you not. I wake up with the softest lips E.V.E.R.  

SLIDE #7 

Julep Mint Condition Pedi Crème (formerly known as The Best Pedi Crème Ever! see top photo)

Confession: If you look at the main image for this article you'll notice that this product looks very different. The reason for that is because I received this pedi crème ages ago in one of my very first Julep Maven boxes (I've been a Maven since the very beginning as you can tell). The packaging has been updated but the Crème is still BOMB.  I highly recommend it - spring is here and our feet need to be on point. Period. 


The Mint Condition Pedi Crème is only $20, however if you become a Julep Maven the price is reduced to $16 saving you $4. If you're not a Maven then I have two offers for you:  Join Julep Maven and get the Spring Fling Welcome Box FREE ($62 value) - just pay $2.99 shipping and buy the pedi creme after joining to get the savings; OR  if you are a  new customers get $10 off first order of $30 or more at Julep.com until 3/31/15


Our top monthly favorites would not be complete without a few fashion items thrown into the mix. 

The three fashion favorites are new arrivals to our Spring Collection. Every fashionista needs to have a LDD (little denim dress) in her wardrobe. Best part about it, these three are all under $50 with free shipping (no codes or discounts needed).

SLIDE #8
Rolled Button Tab Denim Dress  


SLIDE #9
Minor Distressed Denim Dress 

SLIDE #10
Palma Denim Belted Shirt Dress


If you were able to get through this entire article then you definitely need to reward yourself with some retail therapy! 

But, before you get too busy shopping, what beauty & fashion products have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment