Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get the Viva el Color Look: Video Tutorial

Do you ever feel that sometimes it is easier to watch an expert makeup artist put a look together rather than just reading an article? At times I do.

Today I wanted to share a video tutorial of makeup artist, Mai Quynh, putting the Viva el Color Look on a model using mark. products, which are both affordable and high quality cosmetics. (I can say this with a straight face because these are the cosmetics that I have used for a few years and I highly recommend them to all my beauties!)

Take a few minutes to watch how easy it is to pull this look together.





How easy did that seem? Easy enough right? I thought so too. Here is a list of the products Mai Quynh used to get this look:

Primed for Perfection Face Primer
Min-A-Real Cream-to-Powder Foundation
Min-A-Real Cream-to-Powder Foundation
Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Color Palette
Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow
Lash All You Want High-Volume Mascara
Lipclick SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick

Now it's your turn: 
Interested in getting any of these or all of these products? Please let me know via email
put "Viva el Color Look" in the subject line with your request.   Keep in mind, registration is FREE - There is FREE Shipping for orders over $30 and FREE gifts included in every order!


No comments:

Post a Comment