Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday's Sneekpeeq : Beauty without Cruelty




Have you ever heard of sneakpeeq.com? I found out about them recently and I am so glad that I did! It's a fun way to get a "sneakpeeq" on every type of item you can possibly think of needing.

Sneakpeeq has products for every style:  Boho, Rocker, American, Classy - you name it I am pretty sure you will be able to find it there. Which is why I wanted to share this news with all of our lovely fashionistas!

We have all seen the hundreds of different types of nail polish that are out there which can be used to create fantastic nail art. I have to admit, getting my nails manicured and polished at the nail salon is the BEST feeling ever! I truly love it! But, unfortunately, there are times when we don't necessarily have the time or funds to go out and get this special treat for ourselves, so when that happens, the next best option is to paint our nails at home, right?

That is where sneekpeaq comes into the picture.

Sneekpeaq currently has Beauty Without Cruelty nail polish on their website. BWC  is a well known brand who has specialized in creating makeup products safe to wear and completely animal free. I like the sound of that, don't you?

Here are three colors for you to see:







These shades are going to be perfect for drenching our summer with delicious color!

Here's the best part:

Our amazing fashionistas can get Attitude Nail Colors from BWC at over 75% off! These Nail Colors retail for $17 per bottle, but your price is only $4! From Pink Crush to Rich Plum, Tangerine to Reckless Ruby-ready, set, peeq! SHIPS FREE!

Isn't this fabulous news for a Hump Day? I would say so!

5 comments:

  1. I joined Sneekpeaq but haven't bought anything yet. Haven't heard of BWC before, but I love the idea of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised when I learned about this brand - overall from what I have read BWC was one of the first brands to make products that are animal free.

      Thank you for joining the convo! ;)

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of Sneekpeaq. I will join- sounds interesting. Thank you for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad that you will join - Believe me when I say sneekpeeq has something for everyone! I am sure you will enjoy it.

      Thank you for joining the convo! ;)

      Delete
  3. Im always looking for new nailpolishes, im going to have to check out the sale!

    Thanks for stopping by Me, Him and the Cats earlier today via the Karma group!

    ReplyDelete