Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Treat Your Skin! Korean Skincare Welcome Box FREE Offer

If I were to ask you to name one single beauty product that you never want to leave home without, which would it be? 

To be honest, I would have a hard time answering this question. If you've followed this blog for a while then you know I'm all about the skincare.  I honestly, cannot help it - it's definitely turned into a mild obsession. 

I can't really complain about being skincare obsessed because it is due to my skincare indulgence, I have had the chance to use many a product within the past few years. But, 
through out the last year or so, there have been two products that would be at the top of my "don't leave home without it" list. 

That's the Julep's Bare Face Cleansing Oil + Konjac facial sponge. 

Once I received the cleansing oil (which was a looong time ago) in a Maven box, I used it and have not looked back.  The cleansing oil is amazing at removing makeup and dirt from the skin. Plus, it contains ingredients (grape-seed oil, olive oil and Power Cell Complex) that are great for nourishing your skin. 

The Bare Face Cleansing Oil + Konjac facial sponge are two of my holy grail skincare products that I highly recommend to all my close girl-friends - and that includes You. 

Julep is offering this fan favorite skincare product as part of their limited-edition Korean Skincare Welcome Box offer free for new Maven subscribers.

This oh-so-easy Korean skincare set includes cult fave Bare Face Cleansing Oil, the softly exfoliating Konjac Cleansing Sponge, and Shari (Classic with a Twist) nail polish for right-now nails. Kick off a new skin routine with this free box and freshen up your skin!


A Maven beauty box subscription is one of the best values going and as a Julep Maven subscriber, you get first access to trend setting colors and top-rated beauty products every month.
  • Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don't like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don't want.
  • Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip - prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
  • Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
 Korean Skincare Trio Welcome offer


Step up your summer skin ritual with the latest Korean Beauty trend, made easy. 

Grab the Korean Skincare Welcome Box Free for New Julep Maven Subscribers - just pay $2.99 shipping with code GLOW.



PS. Did you know that you can always save on future Julep purchases by shopping through Ebates?  That's right. Anytime you decide to shop Julep via Ebates, you get 5% back. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few products from Forest essential products and yes, i consider changing my skin routin to include more natural products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sia! I can certainly relate with you. Over the past few months, I have also tried to incorporate natural products into my skin care routine in addition to these two products from Julep. Let me know which products you end up using!

      Delete